Team WhittleFit racing roundup - 12th, 13th & 14th April 2019
We had quite a few WhittleFit athletes racing this weekend, lets see how they got on:
- Dead Sea Half Marathon: Merry used the Dead Sea Half Marathon as a tough training session on Friday, coming home in 1hr31. Well done Merry, bodes well for next weekends race and your upcoming races.
- Ultra Tour of Arran: Myles Povey successfully completed the Ultra Tour of Arran this weekend. This event looks stunning, if you fancy doing something a little bit different, check out the Ultra Tour of Arran.
- Bynea 30 mile TT: Andrew Martin and Lawrence Cronk raced the Bynea 30 mile TT yesterday, congrats both, Andrew placed 3rd (2's off 2nd place) and Lawrence placed 7th. Well done guys, this bodes well for your upcoming big races!
- Llanelli half and full marathon: We had Finn Artenz (half) and Craig Fowler (full) racing the Great Welsh Marathon race. Despite sickness, Finn secured 3rd place in the half distance race and Craig finished bang on schedule (3hr26) for the full distance marathon, as part of his training for Ironman Wales in September.
- Tour de Gwent sportive: We had lots of coached athletes and friends taking part in the Tour de Gwent sportive, well done all on a very cold morning!
- Amman Valley Sprint Triathlon: Josh Lewis raced his 1st ever triathlon at the Amman Valley Sprint Triathlon yesterday and came a very commendable 17th place, well done Josh!